• To train artists and professionals in the city of the Renaissance and of widespread beauty, through a strong relationship between culture and the local community, able to interact and compete in the global world;
• Offering a unique combination of academic excellence, cultural immersion, experiential learning;
• Provide students and aspiring artists and musicians with the skills required to create, learn, perform in public and grow professionally;
• Create a learning path, with continuous verification of the abilities and skills of the students;
• To stimulate the intellectual curiosity of students and their ambition to make the most of themselves both in their studies and in their careers.
AEF promotes, with a view of continuous renewal, the humanities and the arts in a city known worldwide for its history and its beauty, in order to train artists, scholars and performers able to:
• address each discipline academically with the necessary tools to deeply understand the past and translate it into the contemporary world;
• transform learning, knowledge and the experience of culture and insight into active tools to interpret the future;
• contribute to city life with studies, research and creations, through ongoing exchange opportunities and collaborations with the institutions and actors of the cultural scene of Florence.
• The structure and organizational processes of the Accademia Europea di Firenze were designed to achieve the quality objectives, in accordance with the laws in force, and are aimed at continuous improvement of performance and results.
• The objectives are established and verified during the annual Management Review.
• The objectives are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound.