AEF Certificate Programs in the Performing Arts - Dance, Drawing & Painting, Voice & Opera - are designed for students and professionals wishing to acquire specialized formative training for their future careers as painters, musicians, dancers, and singers in a real community of artists.
AEF also offers a Certificate Program in Italian Language and Culture, for those who want to deepen their knowledge and understanding of the language, starting from the cultural and social context in which it developed. Structured in two Semesters - Fall and Spring -, it includes 3 Italian courses for each Semester, to which one must add a History course in the Fall and a Literature course in the Spring. During each Semester, the student then chooses a course from Italian Culture (Art History, Cinema, Photography, Political System), for a total of 20 U.S / 30 ECTS credits per Semester. To enroll in the AEF Italian Language and Culture Certificate Program, students have to send a letter of motivation and intent and at least one recommendation letter.
Each Certificate Program will be opened with a minimum of 5 students enrolled.
Enrollment in a Certificate Program in Dance, Drawing&Painting, Voice&Opera, Italian Language&Culture in 4 simple steps
Application form: Audition and Scholarship FormEach student sends the AEF Audition and Scholarship Form, which they have previously received via email. Along with this form, the student must also send the following documents:
- Letter of motivation and intent
- Curriculum (CV)
- Audition Video or Photo (if requested)
- Letters of recommendation (from 1 to 3)
Admission Letter and Receipt of Scholarship from AEF
The AEF Academic Committee will notify the student regarding their admission and eventual receipt of scholarship with a letter signed by the Academic Director.
Formal Enrollment and Proforma Invoice of Tuition Fees
After being admitted, the student will receive the Proforma Invoice of Fees due in order to complete enrollment, which will also specify the terms and conditions of the payment of Tuition Fees and a Student Declaration. The student will also receive a link to the Enrollment Form that must be completed, which includes the option of housing accommodations through AEF.
Once the payment, Enrollment Form and Student Declaration are received, the Registrar’s office will send the student a Confirmation Letter, including the Certificate of Enrollment and information about the accommodation if requested.
- Deadline for student to apply with Audition and Scholarship Form, Spring: August 31st/ Fall: March 1st
- Deadline for AEF to send Admission Letter and Receipt of Scholarship, Spring: September 15th /Fall: March 15th
- Deadline for student to send the Enrollment form and payment of 50% Deposit for Tuition Fees, Spring: September 30th/Fall: March 31st
- Deadline for AEF to send Confirmation Letter and accommodation info (if requested), Spring: October 15th/Fall: April 15th
- Deadline for student to pay all Balances due for Tuition Fees and accommodation (if requested), Spring: November 30th/Fall: May 31st
1) By wire transfer, payable to:
Accademia Europea di Firenze srl
Bank account number: 19426
Banca: Intesa Sanpaolo
Piazza della Repubblica, 16/R-50123 Firenze (FI)
IBAN: IT04P 03069 02922 100000019426
2) ) By credit card (on our website)http://pos.accademiaeuropeafirenze.it/pos.php)
Cancellations must be communicated in writing (by email or certified letter) at least 30 days before the beginning of the semester for a full refund of Tuition Fees. For cancellations received less than 30 days before the start of the semester, the deposit will NOT be refunded, but will remain valid for other AEF courses up to and no later than 12 months from the beginning of the semester.
- AEF Audition / Scholarship Form (if requested)
- AEF Admission Letter
- Pro-forma Tuition Invoice (see Step 3)
- Student Declaration (see Step 3)
- Link to Enrollment Form see Step 3)
- Confirmation Letter + Housing (see Step 4)
- Certificate of Enrollment (see Step 4)