Application: Audition and Scholarship Form
- Applicants are required to fill out the Audition / Scholarship Form.
- Along with this form, applicants are also required to send the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum (CV)
- Audition Videos or Photos (as requested in "Application requirements by area")
- Two Reference letters
- At this point, the application process is complete: the AEF Academic Committee will then examine all submitted materials and documents and notify applicants of admission decision within 15 days.
AEF Admission Letter and Scholarship award
AEF Academic Committee will send candidates the Letter of Admission and Scholarship if awarded.
Enrollment and Proforma Invoice
Once admitted, students will receive the Proforma Invoice of Fees due to complete enrollment, which includes terms and conditions of payment of Tuition Fees. Students will also receive a link to the Enrollment Form to be completed, which includes the option of housing accommodation through AEF.
Once the payment and the Enrollment Form are received, AEF Registrar’s office will send students a Confirmation Letter, including the Certificate of Enrollment and information about accommodation as required for the Visa application.
- AEF Audition / Scholarship Form (if requested)
- AEF Admission Letter
- Pro-forma Tuition Invoice (see Step 3)
- Link to Enrollment Form (see Step 3)
- Confirmation Letter and Housing (see Step 4)
- Certificate of Enrollment (see Step 4)
- Level A1 Completion at the moment of departure
- Two short videos (3-5 minutes long) of ballet and contemporary dance that show technique and motivation in dance studies
Voice & Opera
- Two short videos: one Italian Opera aria and one piece chosen from your repertoire
Drawing & Painting
- 10 high-resolution professional pictures (5 drawings + 5 paintings in different techniques)
- Application/Scholarship Form to be submitted by March 1st (Fall) / September 1st (Spring)
- Enrollment Form to be submitted by April 1st (Fall) / October 1st (Spring)
- 50% Deposit for Academic Fees, Housing Fees and Meal Plan (if requested) to be paid by April 15th (Fall) / October 15th (Spring)
- All Balances due for Academic Fees, Housing Fees and Meal Plan (if requested) to be paid by May 15th (Fall) / November 15th (Spring)
1) By wire transfer, payable to:
Accademia Europea di Firenze srl
Bank account number: 19426
Banca Intesa Sanpaolo
Piazza della Repubblica, 16/R-50123 Firenze (FI)
IBAN: IT04P 03069 02922 100000019426