Enrollment and payment:
* To enroll at Accademia Europea di Firenze, you must send the Enrollment form and a copy of the deposit receipt of the partial payment.
* The partial payment to be paid is 50% of the fee for the course selected, plus the Registration fee.
* The Enrollment form and receipt must be sent within 30 days before the course start.
* The balance due must be paid within the first week of the course, as indicated in the Confirmation letter you will receive.
* Payment can be made by international postal money order, banking deposit, international banking check, or credit card online.
* Any cancellation request must be sent to the Accademia Europea di Firenze through registered mail or e-mail at least 30 days before the start of the selected course, in order to receive reimbursement for the deposit paid, with the exception of the Registration fee.
* For all other cancellations not requested in time, the value paid will not be reimbursed; however, it will be at the student's disposal towards enrollment in any other course that starts within the 12 months succeeding the course that was cancelled.
* Students from any country member of European Community do not need to obtain a visa. However, we advise students to inquire at their local Health institutions about how to receive free medical assistance and benefits in Italy.
* Students from countries that are not members of European Community must go to an Italian diplomatic representative authority (Embassy, Council) in their country to present the Accademia Europea Enrollment Certificate, and request a visa for the purpose of Study.
* The Accademia Europea di Firenze is not responsible for any cancellation due to inability to obtain the Visa to enter Italy.
* Students' personal belongings are not insured under AEF's company policy, and therefore AEF can assume no responsibility for any claims for personal belongings. All students are responsible for obtaining own personal health insurance.
* The lessons and optional activities are conducted from Monday to Friday, from 9 am. to 7.00 pm. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes, and any lessons missed for reasons independent of the school will not be recuperated.
* The Accademia Europea di Firenze acts only as a liaison to make contact easier between the students and the housing accommodation agents.
* Students are not required to use this service.
* The Accademia Europea is not responsible for negotiations between the students and housing accommodation agents.
The information asked for regarding Housing accommodation service is not mandatory. It has voluntary purposes in order to facilitate the search for a living arrangement for the student, provided that AEF has no obligation to find accommodation for every student; in case this information is not given, AEF will not be able to help the search for an adequate accommodation.
Bank coordinates for wire transfer (must be exempt of charges to the beneficiary)
Accademia Europea di Firenze Srl
Bank account: 19426
Bank: Intesa Sanpaolo
Piazza della Repubblica, 16/R - 50123 Firenze (FI)
IBAN - IT04P 03069 02922 100000019426