Enrollment and payment:
* To enroll at Accademia Europea di Firenze, you must send the Enrollment form and a copy of the deposit receipt.
* The deposit to be paid is 50% of the fee for the course selected, plus the Registration fee.
* The Enrollment form and receipt must be sent no later than 30 days before the course starts.
* The balance due must be paid within the first week of the course, as indicated in the Confirmation letter you will receive.
* Payment can be made by international postal money order, banking deposit, international banking check, or credit card online.
* Cancellations must be notified (by email or registered letter only) at least 30 days before the program scheduled arrival date, in order to receive a full refund of Tuition Fees and Housing Fees.
For cancellations received past this deadline, the Enrollment Fee and Tuition Fees will not be refunded, but will remain valid for other AEF courses up to and no later than 2 semesters from the scheduled arrival date of the semester the student had originally applied for. Housing fees are not refundable for cancellations communicated later than 30 days before the program scheduled arrival date.
Visa: * Students from any EU country do not need to obtain a visa. However, we advise students to check with their local health institutions about how to receive free medical assistance and benefits in Italy.
* Students from non-EU country must go to an Italian Consulate in their country with their AEF Enrollment Certificate, and request a Student Visa.
* AEF is not responsible for any cancellation due to inability to obtain the Visa to enter Italy.
* Students' personal belongings are not insured under AEF's company policy, and therefore AEF can assume no responsibility for any claims for personal belongings. All students are responsible for obtaining their personal health insurance.
* Classes and optional activities are held Monday trough Friday, from 9 am. to 7.00 pm. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes, and any lessons missed for reasons independent of the school will not be recuperated.
* AEF acts only as a a middle person to make contact easier between the students and the housing accommodation agents.
* Students are not required to use this service.
* AEF is not responsible for negotiations between the students and housing accommodation agents.
AEF may ask information regarding housing preferences in order to facilitate the search of accommodation. Students have the right not to provide such information, but in this case AEF will not be able to help students in their search for a suitable accommodation. AEF has no obligation to find accommodation for every student.
Payment by wire transfer to:
Accademia Europea di Firenze Srl
Bank account: 19426
Bank: Banca Intesa Sanpaolo
Piazza della Repubblica, 16/R - 50123 Firenze (FI)
IBAN - IT04P 03069 02922 100000019426