Enrollment and payment Summer Program
* To enroll at Accademia Europea di Firenze, you must send the Enrollment form and a copy of the deposit receipt for the 50% payment for the course selected by April 1st 2023 deadline
* The balance due must be paid by May 1st 2023
* Payment can be made by international postal money order, banking deposit, or credit card online
* Any cancellation request must be sent to Accademia Europea di Firenze via email by the May 1st 2023 deadline, in order to receive a refund of up to 70% of the program fee.
* For any and all cancellations received after May 1st 2023, no refunds will be issued.
* Students from any country member of European Community do not need to obtain a visa. However, we advise students to inquire at their local Health institutions about how to receive free medical assistance and benefits in Italy.
* Students from countries that are not members of European Community must go to an Italian diplomatic representative authority (Embassy, Council) in their country to present the Accademia Europea Enrollment Certificate, and request information on any need for a visa for study purposes.
* The Accademia Europea di Firenze is not responsible for any cancellations due to inability to obtain the Visa to enter Italy.
* Students' personal belongings are not insured under AEF's company policy, and therefore AEF can assume no responsibility for any claims for personal belongings. All students are responsible for obtaining own personal health insurance.
* The lessons and optional activities are conducted from Monday to Friday, between 9 am. and 7.00 pm. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes, and any lessons missed for reasons independent of the school will not be recuperated.
* The Accademia Europea di Firenze provides accommodation in double or triple rooms for students enrolled in the program. Check-in is after 1pm on arrival day and checkout is by 11am on departure day.